Best DUI Defense Strategies In Boston
Call the Massachusetts Criminal Defense Group today at (800) 461-6900. Learn about our 18-point DUI-OUI defense strategy. Free initial consultation.
Examples Of Defenses We Like
While each case is different, our lawyers often use DUI defense strategies such as these:
- The driver was not swerving because he or she was drunk, but to avoid something in the road.
- The driver stayed in his or her lane and didn't swerve at all.
- Alcohol odor in the car didn't mean the client was over the limit.
- Field sobriety tests were administered improperly.
- No probable cause for the traffic stop was established by police.
- Evidence was tainted by improper handling procedures.
- The Breathalyzer machine was improperly calibrated.
- Breathalyzer results were improperly evaluated.
- Police reports were prewritten without reference to specific evidence in your case.
- Alternative medical reasons for physical symptoms such as bloodshot eyes, balance problems and slurred speech were not considered.
- The officer did not properly read you your rights.
Because we conduct independent investigations, our attorneys are well-positioned to identify problems with police reports, evidence and procedures.
Call Today About Proven Defenses Against A Massachusetts OUI Charge
Learn the best ways to defend against your Massachusetts DUI charges. Call (800) 461-6900 or complete our online form to get started. Our attorneys are available 24/7/365, nights, weekends and holidays.